Benenson Strategy Group (BSG) is seeking an Intern in its Santa Monica office to start in January 2019. BSG is a top strategic research consultancy that advises clients by marrying their language expertise with innovative research. This proven approach results in historic victories, above-market performance, and stronger brands. From the President of the United States to heads of state around the world to Fortune 100 companies like Intel and Toyota, top brands turn to BSG when they need to connect, compete, and convince.
The ideal candidate is has a strong interest in issue advocacy, corporate and political polling and has relevant academic or work experience. Prior experience working with issue advocacy organizations, political or marketing campaigns, and/or market research is preferred.
- Conducting background research on issues, companies, institutions and candidates.
- Setting up reports and data tables, charts and graphs, and support of analytical staff.
- Proofreading research studies and presentations, and assisting analysts in drafting reports and developing presentations for clients.
- Monitoring media for relevant public polling and news events for weekly reports
- Extremely detail-oriented
- A strong writer
- A strategic and analytical thinker
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment handling multiple assignments with tightdeadlines