Benenson Strategy Group (BSG) is seeking an Intern in its New York office to start in June 2019. BSG is a top strategic research consultancy that advises clients by marrying their language expertise with innovative research. This proven approach results in historic victories, above-market performance, and stronger brands. From the President of the United States to heads of state around the world to Fortune 100 companies like Intel and Toyota, top brands turn to BSG when they need to connect, compete, and convince.
- Conducts background research on companies, organizations, etc.
- Assists in writing proposals, questionnaires/surveys, strategic memos and presentations.
- Monitors polls for accuracy
- Creates charts, data tables, graphs and reports.
- Proofreads research studies and client deliverables.
- Supports Associates and above
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Is detail-oriented and can work on multiple projects at a time
Please Note: This position pays $15.00 per hour.