Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Benenson Strategy Group (BSG) is seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager in its Santa Monica office to start immediately. BSG is a top strategic research consultancy that uses polling and market research to advise clients in the corporate, political, and non-profit spheres.
The Los Angeles office is a small but mighty piece of the firm, with enough people to just barely field a softball team and an impressive roster of fascinating clients.
BSG-LA’s corporate work focuses on technology and public affairs and is truly global. Through our institutional work, we’ve been part of the messaging strategy on critical progressive issues including voting rights, LGBT issues, abortion, gun safety, and education. And in the 2018 election cycle, our team successfully passed 8 ballot initiatives across the country, flipped two Congressional seats from Red to Blue, elected one of the first Native American women to Congress, and helped elect the nation’s first openly gay governor.
What You'll Do:
- Executive Assistant
- Manage the scheduling of meetings and travel for one Partner, and her team as needed – confirming appointments and necessary preparations beforehand
- Manage expenses and work with Accounting and Finance departments
- Proofread memos as needed
- Perform background research on issues, industries, and clients as needed
- Office Manager
- Manage and track a budget, and provide details to the Accounting and Finance department.
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls using a multi-line telephone
- Answer and greet guests at the front door.
- Clean and organize kitchen as needed.
- Open and distribute mail and prepare FedEx packages.
- Order office supplies, food and beverage as needed
- Coordinate social events and work breaks
- Special projects as needed.
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of experience providing executive level support preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Discretion and ability to protect confidential information.
- A positive attitude and is friendly/personable.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented.
- Can take direction but can also anticipate issues and creatively solve problems.
Why You'd Want To:
- Smart, savvy, funny team with a passion for impacting the world.
- Casual and non-competitive work environment.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits and amble paid time off.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!